Blast Your Day With A Good Jokes! | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Blast Your Day With A Good Jokes!

Create a story with numerical numbers (Posted by WaCKy-Angel)

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This is what
he came up with.....

1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic
and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me.. I ran until I fell 6 and
threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took
a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.

10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I called my
boss and told him I was 6. He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work.
He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand. I am so nice
2 him but I don't know what he 1.

Wedding Vows

My Dad and I were talking the other night about love and marriage.

He told me that he knew as early as their wedding what marriage to my Mom would be like. It seems the minister asked my Mom, "Do you take this man to be your husband." And she said, "I do."

Then the minister asked my Dad, "Do you take this woman to be your wife," and my Mom said, "He does."

Puppy Love

My dog chewed the tongue on one of my new, expensive running shoes. I hoped to save my investment, so I took the sneakers to a shoe repair shop. I placed them on the counter and told the man, "My dog got hold of this."

The repairman picked up the shoe, looked it over, and placed it back down on the counter. "Well, what do you recommend?" I asked.

He looked at me and replied, "Give your dog the other shoe."

CLEVER MUM

Mrs. Ferrara went to visit her son Anthony for
dinner...who lives with a female roommate Vikki.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help
but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate was.

She had long been suspicious of a relationship between
the two, and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two
interact, she started to wonder if there was more
between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I
know what you're thinking, Mom, but I assure you,
Vikki and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Vikki came to Anthony saying, "Ever
since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to
find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took
it, do you?"

"Well, I can't imagine that she would do such a thing,
but I'll email her, just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote:

-----------------
Dear Momma,

I'm not saying that you did take the sugar bowl from my
house, and I'm not saying that you did not take it.

But the fact remains that it has been missing ever
since you were here for dinner.

Love, Anthony

----------------------

Several days later, Anthony received a response email
from his Momma which read:

----------------------

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you do sleep with Vikki, and I'm
not saying that you do not sleep with her. But the
fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed,
she would have found the sugar bowl by now.

Love, Momma

----------------------

Lesson - Don't lie to your Mother!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment