Make Him Laugh! | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Make Him Laugh!

Guys usually provide the comic relief-get him to LOL and he'll be all yours.

PRANKS

  • Put in time. "One day, every item in my dorm room was upside down. My girlfriend had spent hours flipping everything! I cracked up, loving all the work she'd put into it."

  • Play with him. "My girlfriend took my keys and moved my car two vlicks away. I looked everywhere for it. It was a good prank because it got my blood pressure up!"

  • Get him back. "At lunch I threw sugar at a girl, then later my notebooks went missing. I got them back filled with sugar and a note that said 'Sweet revenge!'"


JOKES

  • Sell it. "This girl I know is so confident when telling jokes. Her voice gets louder and she'll telll everyone to listen. There has never been a time when no one laughed!"

  • You laugh too. "My girlfriend laugh before she can finish a joke. I love that about her. She gets into these giggle fits that makes me laugh along even before the punchline."

  • Do voices. It's cute when a girl does impersonations. Like, if she tries to make a tough-guy voice, it's hilarious. She's trying so hard to get you laugh-it's endearing."

WIT

  • Know quotes. "Guys all have the same interests and find the same things funny. So if a girl quotes anything from Family Guy or a Will Ferrell movie, she's hilarious!"

  • Be extreme. "At a party if a guy asks, 'How do you know everyone here?' answer with something totally out there, like, 'Oh, we all climbed Mount Everest together.'"

  • JERK ALERT! "My girlfriend always makes me laugh when she says she's not high-maintenance. I look at her and say, 'Are you serious?' Girls are funnier when they don't try to be.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment