Daily Jokes | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Daily Jokes

First Joke:

A motorist was unknowingly caught in an automated speed trap that measured his speed using radar and photographed his car. He later received in the mail a ticket for $40 and a photo of his car.

Instead of payment he sent the police department a photograph of $40. Several days later he received a letter from the police thatcontained another picture, this time handcuffs.

He immediately mailed in his $40.

Second Joke:

A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife.However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband’s funeral.The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read :

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Reached
Date: 16 May 2007

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here, and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones. I've just reached and have been check-in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!

Differences In Friendship

Friendship Between Women:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship Between Men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and two claimed that he was still there.

I hope you like the jokes. :) Enjoy~

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment