Wagaya no Oinari-sama Summary | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Wagaya no Oinari-sama Summary

Genres: adventure, fantasy, supernatural
Number of episodes: 24
Description: Tenko Kuugen is a thousand-year-old demon fox that served as their guardian god for hundred of years, able to use all sort of spells, but has a extremely mischivious personility. Playing all sort of pranks until finally the Mitsuji family sealed it up. Until present day, when a situation forced them to free it after the crises, it quit it’s job and became the guardian god of the Takagami family. Extremely smart and curious, it was able to figure out modern world technology and learn to blend in but it has a personilty of doing as it please. It’s too old to remember it’s origional gender so it has both male and female form.
Credit To: Anime News Network

Want To Watch Wagaya no Oinari-sama Anime? Go here Wagaya no Oinari-sama

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment