School Rumble Ni Gakki (Season 2) Summary | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

School Rumble Ni Gakki (Season 2) Summary

Title: School Rumble 2, School Rumble Second Term, Sukuran 2, スクールランブル二学期, 스쿨 럼블 이학기, 스쿨럼블 2학기스쿨럼블 2학기
Genres: comedy, romance, slice of life, school life
Number of episodes: 26
Description: Continuing right where season 1 left off: Harima still likes Tenma but still runs into obstacles everytime he tries to confess his love to her. To complicate the situation, Class 2-D challenges class 2-C once again and there's a rumor floating around that Harima and Yakumo are dating as the school prepares for the cultural festival.
Credits To: Anime News Network

School Rumble Character Chart:


Want To Watch School Rumble Ni Gakki Anime? Go here School Rumble Ni Gakki

0 comments:

Post a Comment