Pokemon The Movie 1 Summary | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Pokemon The Movie 1 Summary

Title: Pokemon the First Movie - Mewtwo vs. Mew
Running Time: 90 minutes
Descriptions: Mewtwo, a new type of Pokémon designed by scientists to be the ultimate fighter, decides he wants to rule the world and challenges all the great Pokémasters to battle. Of course, our intrepid heroes Ash, Misty, and Brock are there to tangle with Mewtwo and spoil his devilish schemes. The film is a tad more emotional than the show, with Ash sacrificing himself to defend his beloved Pikachu.
Credits To: Amazon

Want To Watch Pokemon The Movie 1 Anime? Go here Pokemon The Movie 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment