Worst Come-On Lines Ever! | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Worst Come-On Lines Ever!

Worst Come-On Lines Ever!

Try it out and see what will happen. :)

"You make my software turn into hardware."

"Can I be your slave for the night?"

"I'm new in town - could you give me directions to the place you live?"

"Help the homeless tonight - take me home with you"

"You're such a sex bomb you should have 'explosive' tattooed on your forehead."

"Your lips look very lonely - would they like to meet mine?"

"Is it hot here, or just you?"

"I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you."

"When I saw you, I was knocked out by your beauty and I hit my head, so I need your name and number for insurance reasons."

Back off buddy, that seat's taken!

Tired of not knowing what to say when guys come one to you and just won't get the message that you're not interested? Try some of these comebacks:
  • "That's my boyfriend" (as you point to one of the bartenders or bouncers).
  • "Sorry, I promised my girlfriend that I'd dance with her all night."
  • "I'm a lesbian."
  • "Sorry, I don't drink - it's against my religion."
  • "I only dance to good music - so if a song comes on that I like I'll come and get you."
  • "I'm waiting for my boyfriend and he's really jealous - I'm not sure what time he's finishing work but the last time he caught a guy trying to chat me up he broke all his ribs."
  • "You're not my type."

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment