Wash Your Mouth With Wine | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Wash Your Mouth With Wine



Recent research points out that wine can kill dental bacteria and is good for throat. The exposure gives off an effect which wards off germs in the mouth. The researchers discover that an isolated antibacterial compound in wine successfully kills 99.9% of the dental and sore throat bacteria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment