Pineapple Orange Slush By Roni Goodell | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Pineapple Orange Slush By Roni Goodell


'This tart refreshing drink hits the spot, the coolness and the juices soothed sore throats and you don't have to make a lot"

Ingredients

1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 cups crushed ice cubes

Instructions

In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until thick and slushy. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment