Four Reasons Why I Love My PDA By Kathryn Lively | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

Four Reasons Why I Love My PDA By Kathryn Lively

Why do I love my PDA? It isn't difficult to come up with reasons, though I'll spare readers the time to wade through an entire novel and focus on the four main points that emphasize my gratitude for this invention and the ease it brings to my busy life.

1) Convenience - Decades ago computers used to take up entire rooms. The PDA, by comparison, is no bigger than the palm of my hand and goes with me everywhere. It is a personal date book, address book, memo pad, shopping list, and music player. Having it has helped me eliminate the clutter in my handbag. Now, when I need to take down any important information, I need only take out this hand held computer and jot notes with the stylus.

2) Wireless capability - As the world shrinks with Internet connectivity bringing people closer together, I can use my PDA to stay in touch with current events and family and friends. With its wireless capability I can step into any cafe or shop with a free wireless hub and check e-mail and download news alerts. It's like having a newspaper that never expires.

3) Usability and storage - Despite the size of the hand held device, there is plenty of memory to store important documents and phone numbers, a few favorite songs in MP3 format, and text messages from friends. What doesn't stay stored may be backed up into a portable, reusable drive, plus compatibility with my computer allows me to transfer files with ease.

4) Reading books - Used to be I would carry a bag full of books on vacation. Having a PDA, however, eliminates the need for extra luggage. With many bestsellers in eBook format and public domain eBooks available on the Web for free, I can download as many as ten books into my PDA and read to my heart's content. I can also adjust the font size on the screen to suit my eyes and use the back light feature for night reading - I can't do that with a book!

For convenience and usability, my PDA is an absolutely necessity. For work and entertainment, I don't need to look further than the one device that does everything.


Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment