CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (TV Show) | iKKi's Interest...

iKKi's Interest...

Anime Online?

More About Me...

This is just a simple blog for my interest. The topic depends on my mood and I'm currently in the mood to add anime. :) So if you want to watch any anime, just use the "Request Anime". I will review the anime before adding it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Another Tit-Bit...

If you cannot view the video or it is no longer available, please use the "Problem" and include the details needed. I will try to replace it asap. Thanks for your help. Like my blog? Then buy me a cup of coffee. :)

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (TV Show)

Ok, I just finished season 7 and I must say they did a great job with this season. A miniature serial killer, wow, the way she killed them and make sure they die the same way as she planned, she’s a genius or what? I really love the way they make me want to know more about the killer and why she did that and how they keep it going through the whole season.

At first I thought the killer is a guy but in the end it’s a woman. But I’m a bit disappointed with episode 24 because they start the story by showing the killer. I guess I expect more than I should have. Yes, I want to know who the killer is but not in the first scene! I’m wondering how Natalie can abduct Sara because Sara is a trained officer. (Just so you know, I haven’t watch season 8 yet)

While watching CSI, one question popped up. Before this I thought they use a fake body or something to replace the victim’s body in the lab while they perform autopsy but then I realize all of it looks real. So, did they really use real body when shooting the show? Anyone can tell me the answer? The more I watch the show the more real the body looks! If it is real, I wonder how the casts deal with it when they work for the first time. The brains, lungs, heart and stuff…

I can’t wait to watch season 8. I hope Sarah still alive and they found her just in time. Still, it is a bit weird on Natalie’s motive. Bleach? Why these 4 peoples and how she know about the bleach in their house? Coincidence or she just happens to be in their house? Is she connected to them somehow? I hope they will clear all this questions in season 8.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment